An Honest Review of LifeBook On the web By John & Missy Butcher

Throughout the Lifebook Online process, you will be guided through 12 types of life. Health & Fitness, Emotional Life, Social Life, Financial Life, and Career are types of the categories. You will see all the categories here.

For each category, you will answer 4 simple but difficult to answer questions. What're your empowering believes for this category, what is your ideal vision, why would you like that and how will you achieve that?

That is it. That is basically the entire program. If you'd like, you can certainly do this yourself. However, just because it is a simple structure, doesn't mean it will be easy.

Every chapter started off as difficult for me. I had to complete some real hard soul searching. I had to re-write every chapter multiple times and may very well continue to do this in the future.

The greatest reason to take this program for me was to have some guidance. Writing a book about yourself is an immense task. John, Missy, and town will guide you through this process.

During this system, they say it is fine to adopt visions of others if you trust them. I began out by doing just that. You obtain an illustration file with the vision of John & Missy and also that of the community. By copying, combining and modifying those, you'll get to start quickly. From there you can keep re-shaping and adding content yourself until you have your own vision.

Why I Joined

Before beginning this journey, I was in a phase of acting with out a greater picture in mind. I simply did things because I thought these were the best thing to do. I was moving, however not making any progress. I felt lost. There were several things I wanted to complete and felt overwhelmed. As I was searching for something that might help me with this specific, I stumbled upon this course.

The Program Runs 2 Times a Year

I believe as possible just take this course 2 times a year. I was lucky that when I discovered this system, it started only in a week. For many, this is a major disappointment. To own to hold back a long time before being able to join the program.

The reason why they do this is due to two things. John & Missy offer a coaching call every week. Members can submit their questions regarding the types of the week which will be answered in a Q&A. This will be recorded from the live stream, which you may join live if you are lucky along with your time-zone.

I came across that the first couple of coaching calls were really helpful since they provided support and guidance. The process begins a little intimidating and these calls can help you with that.

The second reason that this system only can be obtained twice annually is that you start with a group. It is like a class. You begin at the same time frame and you graduate at exactly the same time. This will offer you a group of a large number of others that are going through the same thing as you.

There's a Facebook group, you can join, in that you are able to ask questions, get feedback, and read the premises and visions of others. I normally don't request a lot of feedback or help go now, but I felt like I could post it here. Everybody has their particular struggles and demons. This group allowed for transparency. You can share the deepest thoughts and get feedback and/or sympathy in return.

What did it do for me?

In the intro chapter, you will be asked to fill out a self-assessment. This will go through each chapter, asking you various questions. “Are you currently satisfied with how the human body looks”, “Do you have a financial strategy”, “Do you have a clear vision for your quality of life&rdquo ;.

Pre LifeBook

Before I began, I had a score of 99. That is apparently above average. I was satisfied with my life, but I felt everything I did may go to another level. Mainly, I was lacking a vision. I didn't have a exercise program, I never considered my character and what even is a vision for “Quality of Life”?

After LifeBook

As expected my score would rise after the six weeks because I took the time for you to think more about my vision. What's had the most affect my life is that I had a large number of pages with quotes, knowledge, and stories, etc. laying around. LifeBook helped me to gather that info and compress it into one book. It's this that made me get my life on track. I began developing my own personal philosophy, got excited and started writing more books that accompanied my LifeBook.

Due to the process, I realized multiple things I needed seriously to work on. I was unhappy with some areas of my life. The main thing I focussed on in the beginning of LifeBook was my health. I did research regarding nutrition, developed a exercise program, started meal-prepping, adopted a skincare routine and quickly found results.

I was motivated throughout the day and managed to remain on track. In my own mind, I developed a better vision of what I wanted. Rather than simply living everyday and only eating things that tasted well and were simple to prepare.

I have noticed in multiple categories great revelations. The emotional and character were things I rarely thought about. The relation chapters were difficult for me but necessary and the financial and standard of living were fun to complete, and also really helpful.

Knowledge is Potential Power

When I finished my LifeBook , I experienced an empty feeling. It absolutely was the single thing I was working very difficult on for a lengthy time. Once I finished I realized that we are never done learning. Life will continue to serve its challenges. I gained a lot of knowledge about myself, but I see knowledge as potential power. Execution will trump knowledge any day.

Now starts the hard part. It is time for you to chase that vision every day. You will need to break up that huge vision into foundational goals and those into actionable items. It is not about how exactly great your writing was, or all the ideas you thought of. It is approximately executing those thoughts.

The Refund Option

John often proudly proclaims that their course comes with an 80% complete rate. That is huge. Particularly for a class of 6 weeks. Part of this really is because of the refund option. The course will cost you 500 dollars, but when you fully complete the course, you will be eligible to obtain a refund. If that you do not go for the refund, you obtain the chance to go to another course: “ LifeBook Mastery&rdquo ;.This can help you achieve your vision. This program will likely then cost 1 dollar rather than the full-price. I went for the refund option and received the cash as expected.

Is this quest for you personally

I'm truly grateful for the chance I had to take this course. What I do believe it may do for you personally is getting clear on who you are and what you want. It could make you think of things in your life, you never thought of. It will motivate one to take action. It could make you relocate the best direction, not just in any direction.

This course is for you personally: when you yourself have a lot of things you want to achieve but do not know where to begin. If you are unhappy along with your life. If you are stuck in a practice loop. If you want to take your daily life to another level.

Comments